Thursday, September 11, 2008

Don't take it to heart...

So many times in my life, I have been so easily offended. I know the person that spoke the words didn't mean to say what they did, or at least I hope they didn't mean to be so rude. Sometimes though I have to vent about the little things, so it doesn't become so big.

A little example that happened at work...

We haven't had a receptionist since November of 07, they just figured between all the people in the office (which is 7) that we could catch the phone lines. Which usually means only me and another lady will catch the phones. Anyway, a lady called asking for the Accounting Dept (which I am the Acct. Dept), I asked if there is something I could help her with. She said " I didn't think you would know anything, because I thought you just answered the phones." Yes, I know it is ridiculous for me to feel agitated about this. I know the lady doesn't know the situation around here, and a lot of the times the person that answers has to transfer to another department. I understand that completely, so why am I a little offended? I have no idea but feel better just because I vented. Sorry you had to be apart of my new journal venting session!

No comments: