Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gale's Birthday!

Saturday, Oct 11th we celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday at a place called Whole Hog Cafe. This was a surprise party, her 3 sons with their families, step-son and his family, friends, in-laws, and co-workers were all there for the occassion.


"SUPRISE!" "Gale & her babies!" "Blow out the candles!" "Kids everywhere!"
"Time to PLAY!" (Jake & Sam) (Gracie & Meagan) "Say Cheese!"Oh, I have more pictures but I will get those out and try to put that in a video. If anyone reads this blog and knows how to do a movie/video will you send me a comment and tell me how.

1 comment:

The Brady's said...

Hey, I found your blog thru Mica's. I have posted videos of Macy on my blog using onetruemedia.com. They have a free thing you can sign up for. Took me a little while to figure it out but after that it's pretty simple. Hope this helps.