Monday, October 13, 2008

Race for the Cure!

Ok, Here's the 1st picture of the morning of the three amigos! Remember we got up early, so please be easy on us!

"GET READY... GET SET.... GO!!!!!"This is just a picture of all the thousand of folks in front of us in the race, we were heading to the second bridge.We are on the second bridge looking back at all the people on the 1st bridge. I thought the picture was pretty cool b/c you can see all the people that are watching from the boats below.
And here's the Governor of our Beautiful state shaking hands as runners go by... I was on a roll so I took this picture while still walking. (Yes, I am talented like that!)Tammy with two DJ's from the local radio station. This is how long it took us to walk 3.2 miles (5K). But really it's not accurate b/c we took a stop or two for pictures along the way.
Finally... "FINISH LINE"!!!! And saving the best for last...
Firemen on top of the fire truck dancing and getting ready to drop their overalls! (They have regular pants underneath though!)

1 comment:

TLC said...

Carla,
I am so proud of you for participating! I would have rather been in your shoes than mine...with surgery! Ha! Ha! Great photos...you're so much like me with the interest to snap, snap! Yours look professional-good job!
Love ya, Tracy