Monday, October 27, 2008

Miracles happen everyday!!

Our dog Drake is back!
On Friday night Bryce & I thought we heard a door shut outside. I waited a few minutes then looked out and didn't see anything. So we finished watching our movie and then went to bed. Bryce & Tristan were going to sleep in my bed since Jody was out of town. They were fast asleep when I was laying in there saying my prayers. I prayed that the missing dogs would return, and as I was praying I heard a dog bark outside. It sounded like Drake. I jumped up and looked outside, no more barking and I didn't see anything. I thought I was losing my mind. The next morning my mom stopped by and as she was leaving, Drake walked around the corner. The kids were so excited! They played with him a few hours before we left for the Pumpkin Patch.

No comments: