Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun!!

Saturday was a beautiful day to go to the Pumpkin Patch! My pictures aren't the best because of the sunlight but I did my best at the time. My sister-in-law, nephew, and niece's all went along for the fun.
I didn't realize how hard it is to get 6 kids smiling & looking at the camera at the same time! This is the best two pictures of them all.
Here's a picture of my babies with me!
Tristan with his little pumpkin & this is his 1st time to a Pumpkin Patch!
Gracie with her pumpkin. A girl after my own heart... she picked a big one!
Bryce & his pumpkin. He's a pro at this, he said he knew he would have to carry it so he didn't want it to be heavy.
These last pictures are just some I liked of the kiddos.
We had a really great time playing, hayriding, and picking pumpkins!

No comments: