Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Missing...

My kiddos are very upset, and I am too! About 3 weeks ago, our little beagle named Rascal went missing. He had came home full of ticks one day after chasing deer in the woods. So after I got off work the next day, I went to purchase a bunch of tick/flea bath stuff for him. Bryce waited outside until dark and he never returned. So if anyone has seen this little beagle with a red collar he belongs to us.

Then on Sunday morning at 7am, our Black Lab (Drake) was at home. By the time we were leaving for church, he was gone. I questioned neighbors to see if anyone had seen him, I drove for miles in every direction from our home... and no Drake!

I know my dogs are beautiful and full blooded, so I feel as if someone has taken these dogs.
What's worse is this is the 2nd time for Drake to be gone. Some people had taken him & called us to return him when he got bad off that they couldn't take care of him anymore. So I just thanked them for returning him, took him to the vet, got all his shots & test done. I fattened him up, and he looks so great! So my kids are tortured for the 2nd time about the loss of dogs!

If anyone reads this blog, please say a prayer that someone will return these dogs or they will return on their own. I have 3 very upset children. You know how it is when your child is upset it rips your heart out too!

No comments: