Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time for Change!

Yesterday was a "time for change". I bought a van! Yes, now I am a soccer mom without the kid that plays soccer. Gracie wants to play though. She can start soccer in the spring and I can officially be the "Soccer Mom"! Anyway, I traded in the 2004 Chrysler Pacifica for a 2008 Honda Odyssey. I love it so far, I have run the miles up to 90 already, YIKES! I better park it for a while. :)

Anyway, things have been very busy lately. I have a bunch of pictures to share if I ever get them off of my camera. I hope to do that today, if possible.

Today starts the day where my brother and his wife are going to Mexico to meet with some missionaries and check out the area. There are two kid homes there that need directors and they may just be perfect for the job. So while they are there expoloring the area I will have their 13 yr old, 11 yr old for the next 3 days, then I will have their 2 yr old starting Sat. I wasn't sure if I could handle another 2 yr old as I am getting ready for work in the mornings. So a grandmother is stepping in and watching the 2 yr old while I work. Anyway, it will be fun. I will have to post some pictures of our fun.

No comments: